Thank you so much to everyone who played CBR10 Book Bingo Reading Challenge! Whether you filled every square, or just one, we are so glad you played. Some truly excellent reviews came out of the game.
In the end, there were 38 players, 31 had at least one bingo and 9 of you blacked out your bingo card. Bingo resulted in 578 reviews over 4 months.
Congratulations to the Bingo players who won prizes in the raffle drawing.
- Caitlin_D – One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
- LittlePlatt – Pretty Face and Making Up by Lucy Parker
- BlackRaven – gift card from Lucy Parker and book journal
- lowercasesee – Precious Little Sleep book and bookmark by Alexis Dubief
- faintingviolet – 738 Days by Stacey Kade
- mathildehoeg – Sunbolt and Memories of Ash by Intisar Khanani
- vel veeter – Happy Endings graphic novel
- Malin – Bellweather Rhapsody by Kate Racculia
- Debcapsfan – Cannonball Read tote with goodies
- narfna – Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers
- crystalclear – Debbie Harry Sings in French, Supergirl Mixtapes, and Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers
- Ellesfena – In Pieces by Sally Field
- Melanir – Why Kill the Innocent by C. S. Harris
I initially planned that I would ask if we should do this again next year, but the response has been so positive and we have had so much fun that we are definitely doing this again next year. In preparation for the CBR11 Book Bingo Reading Challenge, now is the time to tell us what you thought. What didn’t you like, what did you like, what would you like to see next year?
We certainly heard your feelings about the squares with a limited list of options. While I would contend that being forced to review Between the Bridge and the River resulted in some great reviews, I am not inclined to have many squares with such limited choices in the future. (See this year’s squares and rules.)
If there is anything else you want to share with us, please do so in the comments. If you started to play and stopped for bingo related reasons, I’d love to know why.