Wherein I review:
67. The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo #3) by Rick Riordan
68. Deranged: The Shocking True Store of America’s Most Fiendish Killer by Harold Schechter
69. Lies, Damned Lies, and History (St. Mary’s Chronicles #7) by Jodi Taylor
70. Oathbringer (Stormlight Archive #3) by Brandon Sanderson
71. Homesick for Another World by Ottessa Moshfegh
Lots of crazies up in this piece. Apollo finds his third Emperor. Harold Schechter scribbles about Albert Fish. Jodi Taylor soldiers on through the time travel. I finally cap off my Brandon Sandersoning. It was a delight. And I question what constitutes a successful short story these days.