Wherein I review:
72. And The Rest is History (St. Mary’s Chronicles #8) by Jodi Taylor
73. Final Girls by Riley Sager
74. Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff
75. An Argumentation of Historians (St. Mary’s Chronicles #9) by Jodi Taylor
76. You Should Have Left by Daniel Kehlmann
I leave behind time travel and plunge into horror. I ponder whether as white straight men, if we have the right to tell certain stories. And while Final Girls didn’t leave me gasping, Lovecraft Country blew my doors off and got under my skin in the best of all ways.