Wherein I review:
136. Johannes Cabal the Detective (Johannes Cabal #2) by Jonathan L. Howard
137. Master and Commander (Aubrey & Maturin #1) by Patrick O’Brian
138. The Cold Commands (A Land Fit for Heroes #2) by Richard K. Morgan
139. The Burning Page (Invisible Library #3) by Genevieve Cogman
140. The Fear Institute (Johannes Cabal #3) by Jonathan L. Howard
141. The Guilty Dead (Monkeewrench #9) by P.J. Tracy
142. Foe by Iain Reid
After chunking a zero in the Yahtzee column last week, I finish everything up this week. I pop through two more of the delightfully evil Johannes Cabal books, I finish up the first Aubrey & Maturin swashbuckling seafaring adventures, I hit the middle of A Land Fit for Heroes, I continue to be enamored with the Invisible Library, I get another procedural joygasm from Monkeewrench’s 9th adventure, and I knock out another psychopomping Iain Reid novel.
If you’re wondering where Episode 1-35 is:
Episode 1-35: My Dog At My Homework
I didn’t review nothing that week. And also, I can’t believe people actually listen to this crap.