Wherein I review:
128. Hiddensee by Gregory Maguire
129. Crooked by Austin Grossman
130. The Steel Remains (A Land Fit For Heroes #1) by Richard K. Morgan
131. Hollywood Dead (Sandman Slim #10) by Richard Kadrey
132. Bloody Rose (The Band #2) by Nicholas Eames
133. The Invisible Library (Invisible Library #1) by Genevieve Cogman
I wax ecstatic over the recent trend of inclusion of homosexuality in fantasy and fiction and how it makes all the neckbeards cry into their fedoras. Gregory Maguire brings his special breed of disappointing fairy tale retellings to the Nutcracker. Richard Nixon: Cthulhu Hunter should be more entertaining than it was. A Land Fit for Heroes doesn’t just give us a massive linebacker of a gay barbarian, but with a massive glut of graphic gay sex. Sandman Slim is fantastic as always, and Nicholas Eames goes onwards with The Band. Any words I come up with the describe the magnificent Invisible Library series will defy the spectacularity.